If you are looking to enable USB Debugging Mode on your Oppo A5 2020 CPH1931.. Then you are right plae, here we are going to share with you a full guide. Here you will learn how to enable USB debugging mode on your Android device. If you found any error or issue just comment on us, we will help you.
With USB debugging and Developer Options, you can customize animations, background processes, USB cable settings, etc. It is true we always help you to enable USB debugging. If you are using the Oppo A5 2020 CPH1931 and you need to enable USB debugging on your device, then read carefully all insturction.
You May Also Like:
- How to Unlock Bootloader your Oppo A5 2020 CPH1931
- 12 Best Cloud Storage Platforms for your Oppo A5 2020 CPH1931
- How to install USB Drivers On your Oppo A5 2020 CPH1931
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Oppo A5 2020 CPH1931
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your Oppo A5 2020 CPH1931
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your Oppo A5 2020 CPH1931
- Download SP Flash Tool on your Oppo A5 2020 CPH1931
How to enable USB debugging Mode in your Oppo A5 2020 CPH1931 Easy Steps?
01: First of all, go to Settings your Oppo A5 2020 CPH1931 device
02: Now, you will see Settings option >>>> select About phone then choose >>>> Software Information.
03: Now, Scroll down your screen and find the Build Number your Oppo A5 2020 CPH1931, now tap the Build number 7 to 10 times until you will see a pop-up message that says “Developer mode has been enabled” (see attached below image)
04: After 10 minutes, you will see a popup message “you are now a developer” on your Oppo A5 2020 CPH1931
05: Now, you will see the Developer options menu under Settings via Tap on the Back button.
06: Then, You will click on Developer options. Slide the “Developer Options” button to “On”.
07: Then scroll down your phone screen and turn on “USB debugging”. You will see the messages “Allow USB Debugging”, click the “OK”.
Now, you have successfully enabled USB debugging mode on Oppo A5 2020 CPH1931.
NOTE: You should create a backup of all files and save them in a safe location. If anything goes wrong the author or freeusbdrivers.com is not responsible for it.